INFORMATION NOTE ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF (EU) REGULATION 2016/679
Grafoplast Srl, as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 hereinafter: “GDPR” informs you that this Regulation provides the protection of data subjects with respect to the processing of personal data and that this processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with legal provisions of the Regulation and the obligations of confidentiality provided for therein.
Grafoplast Srl Zona Industriale 15077 Predosa (AL), Tax ID Code/VAT Number 07460940963, E-mail email@example.com, Telephone + 39 0131 718477
Responsible for data protection:
The Data Controller does not make use of a Responsible of data protection.
Purposes of the processing : the main purposes of the processing data that Data Controller intends to carry out are :
• Company communications
• promotional activities
Personal data will be processed with the consent of the interested party (art.6. c.1 lett.a).
We point out that in accordance with the principles of lawfulness , limitation of the purpose and data minimisation pursuant to art. 5.of GDPR1 of the Regulation, the storage period of your personal data is kept for the time strictly necessary to the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and not longer than 24 months.
Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
• by electronic calculators using software systems managed by Third Parties
• by electronic calculators with use of software systems managed or programmed directly;
• temporary processing in anonymous form.
Each processing is carried out in compliance with the procedures set out in articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security
Mandatory or optional nature of providing data and consequences of a possible refusal
– Optional Nature: Non-essential data for the performance of the contractual relationship must be qualified and considered as supplementary information and their provision, if requested, is optional. Your refusal to provide such data, however, will result in lower efficiency of our structure in the conduct of relations with third parties.
Communication: your data will be communicated exclusively to competent subjects duly appointed for the performance of the services necessary for a correct management of the relationship, with guarantee of protection of the rights of the interested party
Data Transfer and access to data
Your data will only be processed by personnel expressly authorized by the Owner and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
• Marketing Dept.
• IT Dept.
Disclosure :Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way. Your personal data will not be transferred abroad
Rights pursuant to Articles 15 et seq. GDPR
According to the art. 15 GDPR You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of a processing of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered. The exercise of rights is subject to verification of the identity of the person concerned, by delivery of the identity document, which will not be kept by the writer, but only consulted for the purpose of verifying the legitimacy of the request
You have the right to access personal data and the following information:
1. the purposes of the processing;
2. the categories of personal data being processed;
3. the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if they are recipients of third countries or international organizations;
4. when possible, the period of storage of personal data provided or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
5. if the data are not collected by the interested party, all available information on their origin;
6. the existence of an automated decision-making process, including the profiling referred to in Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4, and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logics used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the interested party.
If the data is transferred to a third country or to an international organization you have the right to be informed of the existence of adequate guarantees pursuant to art. 46 of the GDPR. You have the right to ask the data controller for the correction or cancellation, even partial, of personal data or the limitation of the processing of personal data concerning you or to object, in whole or in part, to their processing.
To exercise these rights, you can contact our Structure by sending a request to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org The Owner will answer you within 30 days of receiving your formal request. We remind you that in the event of a violation of your personal data, you can file a complaint with the competent authority: “Guarantor for the protection of personal data”.
Changes to this document
This general information can be modified to comply with new legal provisions or the changed methods of data processing by the Owner, due to changes relating to the operation of management systems or also as a result of changes in the tasks related to the processing . Each update will be promptly communicated to the interested parties