Information on treatment of personal data ex Artt. 13-14 Reg.to EU 2016/679
Grafoplast Srl in quality of the Owner of the processing of Your personal data, in accordance with the Reg.to UE 2016/679 hereinafter ‘ GDPR ‘, hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides the rules for the protection of the processing ofyour data . This treatment will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and the protection of your confidentiality and rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the laws of the above-mentioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations provided therein.
Purpose: in particular, your data will be processed for the following purposes related to the implementation of fulfilments relating to legislative or contractual obligations:
- Technical and Functional access to the Web Site, no data is kept after the Browser closes;
- Navigation purposes or personalized content management;
- Statistical purpose and Analysis of navigation and users.
Your personal data may also, after your consent, be used for the following purposes:
- Marketing and Advertising purposes.
Your conferral of data is optional for the above mentioned purposes, and your eventual refusal to treatment does not compromise the continuation of the relationship or the congruity of the treatment itself.
Methods of treatment: Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- By means of electronic calculators with the use of software systems managed by Third parties;
- By means of electronic calculators with the use of software systems managed directly;
- Temporary treatment in Anonymous Form.
Each treatment is carried out in accordance with the modalities laid down in the Artt. 6, 32 of the GDPR and by adopting the appropriate security measures envisaged.
Communication: Your data will be communicated only to competent and duly appointed entities for the fulfilment of the services necessary for the correct management of the relationship, ensuring the protection of the rights of the person concerned.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Owner and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
- Programmers and Analysts;
- Marketing Department.
Disclosure: Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Your personal data may also be transferred, limited to the above-mentioned purposes, in the following states:
- EU countries;
- United States.
Retention Period: We point Out that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation of purpose and minimization of data, according to art. 5 of GDPR, the retention period of Your personal data is:
- Established for a period of time not exceeding the attainment of the purposes for which they are collected and treated for the execution and performance of the contractual purposes;
- Established for a period not exceeding the performance of the services provided;
- Established for a period of time not exceeding the attainment of the purposes for which they are collected and treated and in accordance with the mandatory time prescribed by law.
For an overview of the most common browser action modes, you can visit the address www.cookiepedia.co.uk.
Advertising companies also allow you to give up receiving targeted ads if you wish. This does not prevent the setting of cookies, but it disrupts the use and collection of certain data by those companies.
For more information and waiver options, please visit the addresswww.youronlinechoices.eu.
Owner: The data controller, according to the Law, is GRAFOPLAST SRL (Industrial Zone, 15077 Predosa (AL) Italy;
Phone: + 39 0131718477; P. Iva: 07460940963) in the person of SILVANO PIANA.
You have the right to obtain from the Owner the cancellation, the limitation, the updating, the rectification, the portability, the opposition to the processing of your personal data , as well as ,in general, you can exercise all the rights provided by the Artt. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of GDPR.
You can also view the updated version of this information at any time by connecting to the Internet address
Reg.to UE 2016/679: Artt. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the Person concerned
1.The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The person concerned shall be entitled to obtain the indication:
- The origin of the personal data;
- The purposes and modalities of treatment;
- The logic applied in the case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- The identifying details of the owner, the persons responsible and the representative designated pursuant to Article 5 (2);
- The subjects or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become acquainted with it, as designated representative in the territory of the State, of managers or appointees.
- The person concerned shall be entitled to obtain:
- Updating, rectification or, when interested, the integration of data;
- Deletion, processing anonymously or blocking of data processed in breach of law, including those of which preservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data has been collected or subsequently processed;
- The attestation that the transactions referred to in points (a) and (b)) have been brought to the attention, including with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfilment proves to be impossible or entails A use of means manifestly disproportionate in relation to the protected right;
- Data portability.
4.The person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data concerning it, although relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- The processing of personal data concerning him for the purposes of sending advertising or direct sales material or for the completion of market research or commercial communication.